SSL Verification Tool
This tool will help you view information about a particular domain's SSL. You can use this to verify that the SSL certificate on your domain is: correctly installed, valid, trusted, and will not cause any errors. To use the SSL tool, simply provide the public domain name in the box bellow and click 'Check SSL'.
Verify an SSL Certificate
SSL Test Results
- The certificate is not valid and is not trusted by browsers.
- The certificate's common name is: http://maureendg.com
- The tested domain http://maureendg.com does not match this SSL certificate.
- The certificate is issued by: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2.
- The certificate will expire in: 209 days.
- The certificate is valid from: 2019-10-02 15:40:52 and will expire on 2021-10-02 15:40:52.
- http://maureendg.com resolves to: 18.104.22.168.
- The certificate's signing algorithm uses: RSA-SHA256.
- The certificate's serial number is: 994A549FE81ED739.
- The certificate also contains the following SANs:
Let’s Talk About SSL Certificates
We’ll design a custom solution for you.Learn More